Become A Franchisee
JOIN THE FAMILY AND BECOME A FRANCHISEE
Make a difference! Driving Miss Daisy® is a unique assisted transportation and companionship franchise using a proven business model with a solid track record. This business opportunity offers low start-up costs and is home-based, therefore, benefiting from low overheads and the opportunity to develop a profitable business to build equity value.
Driving Miss Daisy® understands the power of supporting each other to build sustainable, profitable businesses. It thrives on optimism, hard work, fun, and impacting others’ lives. You will be in business for yourself, but not by yourself. You will be joining a supportive, collaborative team, and you will be part of the Driving Miss Daisy family.
"You'll be working for yourself but not by yourself."
"Positively impact our community"Mark & Sharon - Barnstaple
"Create memorable experiences"Ann - Glasgow South
"Everyday is different"Zororo & Terence - Didcot
"We couldn't wait to start"Joseph & Zoe - Milton Keynes
How much does it cost to own a Driving Miss Daisy® Franchise?
A Driving Miss Daisy® franchise licence can start at under £10,000 plus VAT, depending on the territory’s size, location, and the aspirations of the owner (terms and conditions apply). You will also require sufficient working capital to invest in the growth of your business.
You will be required to purchase a liveried, fit-for-purpose, wheelchair accessible vehicle for the services. Driving Miss Daisy® works with you to choose the vehicle you want and organises the car’s livery. You will also require a clean driving licence, DBS check, and pass your local authority private hire licensing requirements.
What is included?
- A licence to run your own Driving Miss Daisy® franchise; an established brand with a proven track record;
- Full comprehensive training that provides you with best practice, knowledge and expertise to hit the ground running;
- A 12-point Support Programme for ongoing growth and development of your franchise, including a mentoring
- A comprehensive business system and customer relationship management system which includes invoicing and reporting capabilities;
- A Franchise Resource Pack in an easy reference modular format to support the successful running of your business;
- Marketing materials to promote your business and stimulate demand and a fully branded uniform;
- Support in gaining appropriate hire licences
- Business launch support with a dedicated local Facebook Page, business stationery, business cards, letters of introduction;
- Dedicated webpage and social media facilities to socialise the brand and your business in your locality;
- Our friendly Client Services Centre answer the calls from new potential clients in your area, take their requirements and passes the details to you. They act as your dedicated call centre, ensuring you don’t miss a lead;
- Ongoing training and best practice will always be available; we are passionate about sharing ideas that lead to success;
What type of person are we looking for and in which area?
If you are a caring, compassionate person, particularly someone who wants to make a difference to others, and give something back to your community; then we want to hear from you. Additionally, we are looking for ambitious entrepreneurs who share our values and enjoy living life to the full.
We are looking for franchisees who:
- Have an open mind to learn new skills and a passion for improving the lives of others
- Are very customer focused with the ability to build relationships quickly and easily
- Want to go the extra mile to help others and make the business a success
If you would like to learn more about owning your own Driving Miss Daisy® business, please enquire below. We’ll send you more information and arrange an informal telephone chat to talk through the process and understand our mutual requirements.