We provide a caring, safe and reliable companion and driving service. Our point of difference from other transportation providers is the companionship you get with each and every journey. For example, if required, we will attend doctor’s appointments with you and transmit relevant information back to family members, assist with shopping, or ensure children safely attend sports practices or music lessons. Special requirements are catered for including assistance with a walker or wheelchair.
Reasons to use Driving Miss Daisy:
1. INDEPENDENCE – No longer will you need to rely on friends and family to take you out and about! Your companion driver can take you wherever you need to go – medical appointments, shopping, visiting friends, transporting your children to school or after-school activities if you’re working, the airport, or even simply a scenic drive!
2. SAFE & SECURE – We know how important it is to feel safe and secure so all Driving Miss Daisy companion drivers are Police Checked (DBS, PVG or similar) and hold current first aid certificates, dementia friends, moving and handling positively certificates, to maximise your peace of mind.
3. RELIABLE – We are a pre-booked service. We understand your needs and will provide you with a reliable and trustworthy service. We will confirm the pickup time and guarantee we’ll be on time or will always ring if we happen to be delayed. Our cars are maintained to the highest standards and are very reliable.
4. FRIENDLY & PERSONAL – Our drivers chose this business because they enjoy being around people and our regular customers feel reassured knowing exactly who will be driving them. Many times we hear comments such as, “it’s like driving with a friend”.
5. COST EFFECTIVE FOR A SUPERIOR SERVICE – We are very competitively priced and will pre-quote so you always know ahead of time exactly what the price will be.
Use Driving Miss Daisy for:
- Keeping your independence
- Getting to and from air or sea ports for your much needed holiday
- Arranging and taking you to a number of appointments such as medical, hairdressers, social clubs
- Organising day trips to visit places you really want to see
- Assisting with social engagements with friends or a theatre trip perhaps
- Supporting you taking your pets to the vets
- Driving you to weddings, receptions, and funerals
- Booking short breaks with a companion to support you
- Safe and reliable journeys taking your children to and from their after-school activities
- Much, much more