Hayling Island, Emsworth and Langstone, Hampshire
Welcome to Driving Miss Daisy Hayling Island, covering Hayling Island, Emsworth and Langstone. Our friendly team consists of Carolyn, Amanda and Tina, and together we provide a range of trusted, safe companionship and driving services to suit your lifestyle.
Keep your independence
We offer a safe, friendly and reliable community companion and driving service for the elderly and anyone who is unable to drive but wishes to remain independent. We can help if you:
- Would like to go shopping and need some assistance, or have several stops to make.
- Have a hospital, doctors, dentist or other appointment to keep.
- Want to visit family, friends, the hairdresser, take a pet to the vet – whatever you want.
Visits and social outings
Enjoy a social outing of your choice! Join us on one of our Daisy Social Club jaunts or tell us where you would like to go. Enjoy good company and conversation.
- We pick you up from your door, accompany you throughout, if wished, and return you safely.
- Go with friends and leave the organising to us. Up to four people at a time.
- Meeting others and staying social is good for your health and well-being – so enjoy life!
Busy parents and active kids
School’s runs, the after-school activities and clubs. DBS checked and trusted, our drivers ease the pressure and the stress.
- Taking children to and from school, and after-school and weekend activities.
- Share cars with your children’s friends to share cost.
- Accompanying them on trips to the doctors, dentist, orthodontist – wherever needed.
Let our friendly team help you live life to the full; simply contact us by phone or email and we can provide you with a quote for the service you require.
You have peace of mind knowing we are first aid trained, dementia friends, DBS checked, fully licensed and insured, and above all caring and friendly.
- M: 07525 872 926
- Client Services Centre (local rate): 0333 014 6211
We look forward to meeting you!