CLIENT SAFETY, HEALTH AND WELLBEING IS OUR TOP PRIORITY
MEASURES WE HAVE IN PLACE TO HELP KEEP CLIENTS SAFE
- Enhanced Hygiene Protocols for Companion Drivers – Increased attention and monitoring of personal cleanliness, hand washing and the use of sanitisers.
- Extensive cleaning of vehicles after every journey and regular wiping and sanitisation during journeys.
- Increased fresh air circulation in vehicles with appropriate social distancing to reduce any form of person to person transmission, whilst maintaining the “Family When Family Can’t Be There” approach.
- Highly trained Companion Drivers to support clients with a range of chronic and acute illnesses using Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles.
THINGS WE CAN DO TO SUPPORT YOU
- If you need to travel, we will still take you, whilst staying within Government guidelines – you may want to get some fresh air and exercise away from the crowd. We can organise this and ensure that all COVID19 protocols are maintained.
- Assisted transportation to and from medical appointments, primary care, hospitals, dentists.
- Prescription fulfilment if needed, shopping or other collections can be accompanied or delivered to your home.
- Companionship within the home where appropriate, checking on relatives, organising domestic services and the provision of meals can all be arranged.
- Individual days out complying with Government guidelines.
- We can combat loneliness and support them with a chat or video call if needed through our dedicated Client Service Centre.
- For any of the above services please call 0333 014 6211